Thursday, January 19, 2006



Super Models, Round Robin Challenge

I've been doing a lot of engagement pictures, and have a few weddings I'm going to be doing in Feb and March. These two reminded me of Super Models, they were both really nice and easy to work with, making them Super Models to me, I'm going to post a Super Model entry over at my Picture of the Day blog as well.

Check out the other entries as well they are all wonderful.

Becky...Where Life Takes You PostedKaren...Outpost Mavarin PostedCarly...Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly Kimberleigh...I Shaved My Legs For This? PostedBetty...My Day, My Interests PhotoBlog PostedTess...First Digital Photos PostedGem...Journally Yours PostedNancy...Nancy Luvs Pix PostedT.J. ...Photo Inclusions: Every Picture Tells A Story PostedJulie...Julie's Web Journal PostedSteven...(sometimes) photoblog PostedSassy...Sassy's Eye PostedDorn...Through the Eyes of the Beholder PostedDesLily...Here, There and Everywhere 2nd Edition Posted