Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Round Robin Challenge: Reflection

BoiseLadie, of the blogs Welcome to My World and Life Through My Lens, has given us a topic that's both simple and profound: "Reflections!"What does that word bring to mind? A mirror image, of a face before and after makeup? Distortions of a funhouse mirror? Trees and flowers, sunrises and sunsets, reflected in a pond or a lake? How about the way we see reflections of ourselves in our children - physically, in behavior and attitudes, or all of the above? And then there's the other kind of reflections, in which we think about where we've been and where we're going, what we've gained and lost, and who and what is important to us

REFLECTION
On the road I travel I met one in the middle of my journey. It was like between sleep and awake. He was the light of consciousness. His body was soul, his pure wisdom apparent in his face. He praised me for a while, then scolded. The sign of Scorpio was to teach me a lesson, It set a table for me. Essence is not nourished with food and sleep. Do no one any harm in this world where what you sow comes back up very quickly! You try to accomplish things to win, to reach goals. This is not the true siutation. Put the whole world in ambition's stomach, it'll never be enough. I assume I got everything I wanted. I assume I still have it now. What's the point? The next moment you die. Friend, you showed me the youth I've lived is moving fast. I'd slept a drunken dreamless sleep with no sense what morning I would wake inside. I look at this past reflection Is it not human, and is it not imaginary. Face in a mirror reflecting who one moment combined with my world, and the next, passes through the boundary to the unseen. The soul cannot find you because you are the soul's wings, how it moves. Eyes that cannot see you only think of you. Was it illusion? Or just me reflecting again?


Round Robin Linking List:Cheryl... "Welcome To My World" and "Life Through My Lens"Karen... "Outpost Mâvarin" Posted!Carly... "Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly" Posted!Valorie... "Retrospect USA"Sachin... http://sacworks.blogspot.com/ **Welcome, New Member!**DesLily... "Here There And Everywhere 2nd Edition" and "Here There And Everywhere"Kimberleigh... "I Shaved My Legs For This?"Erika... "Stealing Time"Nancy... "Nancy Luvs Pics"Julie... "Julie's Web Journal"T.J. ... "Every Picture Tells A Story"Suzanne... "Suzanne R's Life"Tammy... "The Daily Warrior"Connie... "Moments To Remember"Steven... "(sometimes) photoblog"Deb... SassysEYEDorn... Through the Eyes of the BeholderSteve... PAPARRAZI BY PROXY **Welcome, New Member!**