Thursday, May 17, 2007

Aunt Evelyn's 90th birthday


My grandfather's sister's 90th birthday was this weekend. I got to see a lot of my cousins I havn't seen in a while so that was really nice. It was also mother's Day, and my sister's birthday this weekend, my back also went out this Monday, herniated disc they think, I'll know more later after the results of the MRI.
Aunt Evelyn lived right by my grandpa, my dad and aunt grew up right beside her and her two children Kyle and Marie. I was lucky enough spending every weekend with my grandparents and I remember walking up to her house many times on that old dirt road, she was always hard working at something but she always made me feel like a guest and very welcome. I loved her so much growing up. I was a little sad when I went to her birthday, because I realize how I havn't visited her as much as the years go on. She's still as beautiful to me though as she was when I was a little boy!