Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Round Robin Challenge: Let the Good Times Roll





Challenge: Round Robin
Tess, author of the journal, "
First Digital Photos," has chosen as our next Round Robin subject, Laisser le Bon Temps Rouler or Let The Good Times Roll. One of my favorite ways to let the good times roll is taking the kids on a jog, my sister has this wonderful stroller for runners. This thing goes pretty fast and the kids love it. Actually doing just about anything with them is a good time. But they love to go fast all of them.

Check out the other links


Carly...

Ellipsis...Suddenly CarlyPosted!

Karen... Outpost MâvarinPosted!

Tess... First Digital PhotosPosted!

Chris... My Photographic Life

Derek... Derek's Picture Of The DayPosted!my other blog

Betty... My Day My Interests

Julie... Julie's Web Journal

Sara... Animated SeasonsPosted!

Celeste... My Day And Thoughts

(AOL and BlogSpot)Dorn... Through The Eyes Of The Beholder

Sassy... Sassy's Eye

Steven... (sometimes) photoblog

DesLily... Here There and Everywhere (BlogSpot and AOL)Posted!