Wednesday, February 01, 2006



Round Robin Challenge: Silly Animals

I'm not sure why but maybe it was a story from childhoot about a silly old goat that lived on a high mountain top. I really don't remember how the story went. But goats have always been silly too me. They make me smile that's for sure.

Check out more silly animals at

Celeste... My Day And Thoughts (AOL) and My Day And Thoughts (Blogspot) PostedCarly... Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly PostedKaren... Outpost Mâvarin PostedDerek... Derek's Picture Of The DayDesLily...Here, There and Everywhere (Blogspot) and Here, There and Everywhere (AOL) PostedBecky... Where Life Takes YouRobin... Search The SeaJulie... Julie's Web Journal PostedT. J.... Photo Inclusions: Every Picture Tells a Story PostedTess... First Digital Photos PostedKat... Prima LuceSteven... (sometimes) photoblogAlan... F-StopKimberleigh... I Shaved My Legs For This? PostedPatrick... Patrick's Portfolio PostedNancy... Nancy Luvs Pix Posted