Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Round Robin Challenge: The Animal Inside

This weeks challenge I chose:The subject is "The Animal Inside." Let's take a picture of an animal that really explains us, gives our personality or the animal you would want to be if you could choose. No restrictions, be creative. Maybe even tell us what that animal is thinking or saying.

Check out the other blogs at

My other blog -
Derek's Picture Of The DayKaren- Outpost Mavarin Posted (sort of)Carly - Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly PostedDeslily - Here There and Everywhere Postedand Here There and Everywhere 2nd Edition PostedSara - Animated Seasons PostedNancy - Nancy Luvs Pix PostedJulie - Julie's Web Journal PostedKimberleigh - I Shaved My Legs For This?Dorn - Through the Eyes of the Beholder PostedT. J - Photo Inclusions: Every Picture Tells a Story PostedSteven - (sometimes)photoblogTess - First Digital Photos Posted

I always felt like a wild animal inside, when I close my eyes I feel the big cat inside. I picture myself walking throught the jungle, I've had many dreams of this. I morphed this picture of my eyes inside that of a cat at the Jacksonville Zoo. The big cats are my favorite new exhibit at the zoo. They are beautiful mysterious animals. Wild at heart, but very family oriented. Hope everyone enjoyed the challenge.