Thursday, March 16, 2006

Round Robin Challenge: Signs



This time, our challenge was chosen by Kimberleigh, author of the journal, "I Shaved My Legs For This?" She has chosen, "Signs.

I used an old photo from my trip to Italy for this. It was a beautiful tiled sign, that just grabbed my attention, this sign was art to me.


Please be sure to visit the other participating Robins, to see their interpretations. Just follow the links below, they will be posting throughout today. Be sure to visit the official
Round Robin Journall tomorrow (Thursday) to find out what they subject of our next challenge will be.Linking ListKimberleigh - I Shaved My Legs For This? POSTED!Karen - Outpost Mâvarin POSTED!Carly - Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly POSTED!Sara - Animated Seasons POSTED!Sassy- Sassy's EYE POSTED!T.J. - Photo Inclusions: Every Picture Tells A Story POSTED!Kat - prima luce POSTED!my other blog which I havn't posted a sign in yet - Derek's Picture of the DayAnn Marie - Poetic JusticeNancy - Nancy Luvs Pix POSTED!Julie - Julie's Web Journal POSTED!Dorn - Through the Eyes of the Beholder POSTED!Betty- My Day My Interests POSTED!